To donate items, please contact Julia Lakes at (510) 667-7686 or email@example.com. While we appreciate your donations very much, we cannot accept them without prior arrangements. Thank you for your understanding.
Many of our clients know first-hand what it is like to experience hunger. We keep a small pantry in our office stocked with nonperishable, single-serve, easy to prepare food items so that when a youth tells us they haven’t eaten lately, we can offer them a little something.
We welcome each new resident to our transitional housing program with a starter kit of basic toiletries. We also keep an emergency supply of toiletry items on hand. Some of the essential items (travel size preferred) needed:
- Shampoo and conditioner, soap, razors, shaving cream, deodorant, toothpaste, toothbrushes, dental floss, lotion
- New towels
- Laundry baskets
- Gift cards – Target, Walmart, Safeway, Starbucks, etc.
- Transit passes (AC Transit or BART)
- Movie tickets
- Flash drives
- Ear buds
- Cell phone chargers & battery packs
- Laptop Computers – new or gently used, in working condition with newer operating systems,
- Business Clothing – new or gently used job interview and work-appropriate clothing for men and women
- New, in-package socks and underwear